AGREEMENT ON PUBLIC OFFER
for charitable donation (the non-repayable transfer of property and money) for general (charity) purposes)
This Public offer for charitable donation is aimed at an uncertain circle of individuals and legal entities (hereinafter – the Donor) – the website visitors of the Non-Governmental Organization “Center for Strategic Communications”, on the internet: https://equipuaarmy.com, https://equipuaarmy.com/ua (hereinafter – the Site), and is an official and public offer of the NGO “Center for Strategic Communications” (EDRPOU Code 39685978) represented by the Executive Director Tymoshenko Victoria acting on the basis of the Charter to conclude the agreement on charitable donation (hereinafter – the Agreement) the subject and the substantial terms are indicated below:
1.Terms and definitions used in the Agreement
Public offer — a current offer of the Organization is a valid proposal put on the site to provide a charitable donation aimed at an uncertain circle of individuals including the Donor.
Acceptance is the complete and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by means of actions aimed at the execution of a money transfer using payment forms and means as put on the site of the Organization or by transferring money on the current account of the Organization through the banks. The Offer is considered accepted from the date of transfer of money on the current account of the Organization.
Charitable donation is the Donor’s free transfer of money into the ownership of the Organization for the achievement of certain, previously agreed purposes of activity, in accordance with the Agreement and the Law of Ukraine “On Public Associations”.
2. Subject of the Agreement
The subject of this Agreement is the Donor’s free and voluntary transfer of money into the ownership of the Organization by means of the charitable donation to provide statutory activities of the Organization.
The Donor independently determines the amount of charitable donation.
The subject of this Agreement is not intended to earn profit directly or indirectly for either party.
3. The Acceptance of the Offer states that the Donor agrees with all the terms and conditions of the Offer, he is acquainted with the Charter of the Organization, which is posted electronically on the website of the organization and he understands and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, and with the purpose of public fund-raising and also confirms the right of the Organization to use part of the charitable donation to the administrative expenses of the Organization in the amount not exceeding that provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
4. The Donor and the Organization agree that after the acceptance of the Offer this Agreement is deemed to be concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207 (2), 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine The parties also agree that after the acceptance of the Offer the failure to follow the written form of the agreement does not entail invalidity of this Agreement.
5. Rights and obligations of the Organization
5.1. The Organization is entitled to:
– receive charitable donations and use them in accordance with the subject and terms of this Agreement;
– change the areas of using the charitable donation within the statutory activities of the Organization without the Donor’s consent;
– without the Donor’s consent use part of the charitable donation to the administrative expenses of the Organization in the amount not exceeding that provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
5.2. The Organization undertakes to:
– in case of use of charitable donations contrary to the purposes of this Agreement to return the funds to the Donor upon its written application.
6. The Donor’s rights
– transfer a voluntary charitable donation to the Organization’s account in the manner specified in the Agreement;
– request a report on the use of the voluntary charitable donation.
7. Place of public fund-raising
Public fund-raising of the charitable donation is carried out in the territory of any country of the world. The direct activities of the Organization, concerning the public fund-raising under the Agreement, carried out at the location of the Organization.
8. Term for fund-raising of the charitable donation
The public fund-raising of the charitable donation lasts until the liquidation of the Organization unless another term is determined by the Organization.
9. Procedure for the use of charitable donations
The use of charitable donations is carried out in accordance with the purposes of the activities of the Organization. The Organization disposes of charitable donations at its discretion. Charitable donations received by the Organization may be returned to the Donor only in cases specified by the legislation of Ukraine.
The parties’ liability for violation of this Agreement or the procedure for using charitable donations is specified by the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Procedure for the general access to the financial reports of the Organization:
The financial reports of the Organization are made accessible on written request by the Donor.
Other information is provided by the Organization in accordance with the procedure and within the timeframe specified by the legislation of Ukraine.
11. All expenses related to the transfer and receipt of charitable donations (commission, etc.) shall be covered by the Donor.
12. By accepting the Offer, the Donor confirms that he is familiar with Addendum 1 to this Agreement and consents to collecting, processing and use of personal data in the manner set forth in Addendum № 1 to this Agreement.
13. Payment information
The payment processors we work with are:
At the same time, the Organization undertakes not to disclose information on the Donor’s contact information to third parties, except in cases explicitly provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
This Public Offer is written in two languages, with Ukrainian being the primary one.
36007, Ukraine, Poltava,
Marshala Biryuzova Str, bldg. 52, apt. 24